Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that my 2005 days are long gone, I am looking at a 2012 Quattroporte S with about 55K on the clock. It is one of the cleaner ones I've seen with fairly new P-Zeros all around and no visible signs of wear on the interior. There is slight sticky on the shift surround but that's it. Paint is original with no nicks or scratches. No odd sounds, leaks or anything. I think the $23,900 is a decent price, although I would love to have a GTS with the black out trim. I should make up my mind this weekend.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Now that my 2005 days are long gone, I am looking at a 2012 Quattroporte S with about 55K on the clock. It is one of the cleaner ones I've seen with fairly new P-Zeros all around and no visible signs of wear on the interior. There is slight sticky on the shift surround but that's it. Paint is original with no nicks or scratches. No odd sounds, leaks or anything. I think the $23,900 is a decent price, although I would love to have a GTS with the black out trim. I should make up my mind this weekend.
jealous. what a lovely thing to have to contemplate over the weekend!

What colour is it?

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Dirt cheap for a 2012 QP S, even with those miles. Around here it would be $30K probably.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Hello Erik - Just as a data point for your pricing consideration, I purchased a very clean 2012 QP5 GTS in May 2018, 48k miles, Expel, with 2 years of remaining factory CPO for $38.5k. I figure the depreciation taken since purchase is $10k+. I love this car. Tom.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Also see if there are service records. If the valve cover gaskets, motor mounts, or brakes haven't been done with that mileage, they might be due.

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Erik, what happened to your H1?
I still have it. Just finally got the title. I restored it completely, new military CARC camo paint, US gov't decals, all new mil-spec lights, signals, reflectors, all new upgraded stainless hardware, windshields, seals, wiper arms, wipers, tunnel insulation, interior paint, custom Corbeau seats, half shafts, hub seals, custom steel radiator tank, harmonic balancer and pully, belts, tons of engine parts, new military OZ tires on 12 bolt beadlocks, new top, new rear curtain, new doors, custom aluminum bed divider with waters seal, dual 12V voltage converters, huge audio system, M4 mount, etc., etc. It's literally a new HMMWV that looks like it was stolen off the base lol.

Well, in keeping with my allergy to boredom, I'm selling it. I've run over all I can run over so now it's time to go fast again.

·
Registered
97 Posts
LOL. Back to a Maser... Hopefully an F1 transmission one. Go for a 2009 Gran Turismo MC Shift... with SOFAST4/'Superfast' software, or if a QP still interests you, go for an '07 Sport GT... the best of the SOFAST3+ arrangements. But go for 19" ball-polished wheels, like you had on your previous QP-V!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts