Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
We are expecting in the next week or two and we have the pegperego car seat. fits backwards with no problem. the next size seat that fits is the eddie bauer fits backwards and forwards as well. great news.

·
Registered
11 Posts
baby seats

I have a 2005 Mas Coupe. I use a Combi seat which has a base which fits snugly into the bucket seat and is sturdy. Best of all the burgundy color on this model matches my interior nicely and some have asked whether the seat was custom ordered. Currently still using it rear facing which you should be doing for at least a year.

However if you have a newborn you might consider temporarily just one of those bases that attach to your seat permanently (( well maybe not permanently) and then snap into your carrier. It is much easier to transport the baby with one of those devices. Almost all of them work in the Coupe.

Would be happy to forward pictures later. Took some tonight but the lighting with the flash wasn't great. I see what photoshop can do to them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
WannabeItalian
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing