Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dear Marc,

Congratulations. She is beautiful. Dolle, my bet is that it is the Tabaco interior, which was darker and richer than the cuoio sella. If in person the interior is closer to baseball glove than beige, I think it's the Tabaco. That's my favorite Maserati interior color, and-you guessed it-what I have in my '02. Anyway, as we say in my family, "Use it in good health!"

·
Registered
214 Posts
Are those rims a special finish, I have seen that finish in a few pictures of other cars? Even when completely clean, my '02 rims seem duller, more like just a painted silver finish.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ah. I thought that the cuoio sella ("saddle") was the same as the tobacco as I believe these leather colours are more or less synonymous. I see it often in the QPIIIs on the street or on ebay, and in retrospect it may indeed be either saddle or tobacco. Great leather colour either way, very rich, warm looking, and definitely the one for me when my time arrives. i think that this one is cuoio as I discovered Marc's previous post after I posted mine :-/ I believe the cuoio to be the equivalent of "natural." paler, more yellow. FWIW.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to Maserati USA it is Cuoio

I called them to get a list of options on the car. Although, the interior does resemble a baseball glove. The dash/piping/stiching etc was done in a custom Navy.

Dolle, the Azzurro is much lighter in real life than the dealer photo, you are correct. Paint is perfect and silky smooth.

The wheels are chromed. But a couple on the drivers' side have started to peel. Not sure if this was factory or aftermarket.

Biggest surprise, however, was discovering the DVD player!

Marc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts