Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Nearly three weeks ago I was driving southbound on I95 near the Broward Blvd exit. A black Lexus sped up behind me. He tailgated me. I slowed down. He continued to tailgate me. I pumped my brakes. After a minute or two, the bully in the black Lexus sedan quickly passed me and pulled back into the lane in front of me. The top of both the front and rear windshields on the black Lexus sedan read "Maserati of Fort Lauderdale". Not only was this jerk stupid enough to speed, tailgate, and bully me; but after he got in front of me he tried to pump his brakes to retaliate at me. This was incredibly inane because he didn't seem to realize that I wasn't an a-hole like he is, or in other words I did not and do not tailgate people. So his pumping his brakes had pretty much no effect on me.

The moral of my story is that Maserati of Fort Lauderdale employs bullies who break the law and endanger random innocent citizens. Maserati of Fort Lauderdale is not a trustworthy company. I did send a complaint email to both Maserati of Fort Lauderdale and Maserati USA. Maserati USA quickly responded by saying that they are not responbile for the independent Maserati dealerships. Maserati of Fort Lauderdale to this day two and a half weeks later has not responded. That says a lot about the lack of professionalism at Maserati of Fort Lauderdale.

Go somewhere else for Maserati automobiles and service. Avoid Maserati of Fort Lauderdale. Be safe.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I have purchased two Maserati's from the Fort Lauderdale dealership, one in 2005 and one in 2009 and they were fabulous and fair to deal with. I don't think you should crucify a whole dealership because one jerkoff was just that, a jerkoff! The fact that he/she drives a LEXUS says it all. No class, no style! I agree the manager should have contaced you though!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Was it possible the Lexus was a loaner car, and not someone who worked there?

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Was it possible the Lexus was a loaner car, and not someone who worked there?
That's what I thought when I saw the post. Regardless of the markings, how do you know they were dealer employees.

p.s. I know michaeladler uses them, was waiting for him to comment.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Joe, I know that you were probably upset with the driver of that Lexus, but take a step back and relax, it was three weeks ago. Let it go.

Being that this was your first post, it seems as if you joined this forum just to bash the dealership who's loaner car was being driven by who knows. How does this make the dealership untrustworthy?

If you joined because you have a Maserati or are enthusiastic about them, you're welcome here. Otherwise, this isn't the forum for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe, I know that you were probably upset with the driver of that Lexus, but take a step back and relax, it was three weeks ago. Let it go.

Being that this was your first post, it seems as if you joined this forum just to bash the dealership who's loaner car was being driven by who knows. How does this make the dealership untrustworthy?

If you joined because you have a Maserati or are enthusiastic about them, you're welcome here. Otherwise, this isn't the forum for you.
I resent being bashed by Andrew224 because I stated what happened to me.

First of all, I was the victim here. I did absolutely nothing wrong to the guy who was driving the black Lexus with "Maserati of Fort Lauderdale" decals on it.

Secondly, I gave the dealership, Maserati of Fort Lauderdale, more than TWO WEEKS to respond to my complaint. Admittedly, I do not know whether the jerk driving the Lexus was an employee of Maserati of Fort Lauderdale. As NYGTS said, it could have been a loaner car. However, the fact that Maserati of Fort Lauderdale blew off my complaint without any response at all tends to confirm that they just don't care. Contrast this with the response I got from Maserati USA the very next day after I complained. Maserati USA acted very professionally and responsibly to my complaint. Maserati of FTL did not. If Maserati of FTL is such a great place, then why don't they care about complaints? Answer me that.

I run a small business. If anyone complained to me about something done which could be traced back to my business name in any way, I would at the very least apologize. Maserati of FTL ignored me. When anyone defends that type of behavior, you are defending bad customer service. I guess I would expect more from a business with the Maserati name in it. Am I wrong to expect a Maserati dealership to behave professionally and act responsibly? Andrew224, I already have a feel from your last comment about what you think so that question is not directed at you.

Third, I guess Andrew224 would rather censor this forum to include opinions from people who only support Maserati dealerships and decisions no matter what. Andrew's comment that this forum isn't for me is just wrong. I thought the Internet was about openness and transparency. Granted I am not a Maserati fan. But wouldn't the people on this forum who are Maserati fans want the Maserati company and dealerships to behave responsibly? What message does it send to the general public when any Maserati dealership anywhere doesn't care about its business name and how it is being used? I guess Andrew would rather have only fanboys on this forum and kick out everyone else. How does that help win over people to the Maserati brand? How does that help the Maserati reputation when people like me who are victims get ignored by the dealership and then bashed by a Maserati fan? Blame the victim, Andrew224. Thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I resent being bashed by Andrew224 because I stated what happened to me.

First of all, I was the victim here. I did absolutely nothing wrong to the guy who was driving the black Lexus with "Maserati of Fort Lauderdale" decals on it.

Secondly, I gave the dealership, Maserati of Fort Lauderdale, more than TWO WEEKS to respond to my complaint. Admittedly, I do not know whether the jerk driving the Lexus was an employee of Maserati of Fort Lauderdale. As NYGTS said, it could have been a loaner car. However, the fact that Maserati of Fort Lauderdale blew off my complaint without any response at all tends to confirm that they just don't care. Contrast this with the response I got from Maserati USA the very next day after I complained. Maserati USA acted very professionally and responsibly to my complaint. Maserati of FTL did not. If Maserati of FTL is such a great place, then why don't they care about complaints? Answer me that.

I run a small business. If anyone complained to me about something done which could be traced back to my business name in any way, I would at the very least apologize. Maserati of FTL ignored me. When anyone defends that type of behavior, you are defending bad customer service. I guess I would expect more from a business with the Maserati name in it. Am I wrong to expect a Maserati dealership to behave professionally and act responsibly? Andrew224, I already have a feel from your last comment about what you think so that question is not directed at you.

Third, I guess Andrew224 would rather censor this forum to include opinions from people who only support Maserati dealerships and decisions no matter what. Andrew's comment that this forum isn't for me is just wrong. I thought the Internet was about openness and transparency. Granted I am not a Maserati fan. But wouldn't the people on this forum who are Maserati fans want the Maserati company and dealerships to behave responsibly? What message does it send to the general public when any Maserati dealership anywhere doesn't care about its business name and how it is being used? I guess Andrew would rather have only fanboys on this forum and kick out everyone else. How does that help win over people to the Maserati brand? How does that help the Maserati reputation when people like me who are victims get ignored by the dealership and then bashed by a Maserati fan? Blame the victim, Andrew224. Thanks.
wow... just WOW.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Dude.........you need to learn to let go.

With the obsessiveness you've shown here I'm having a REAL hard time believing you are the put-your-tail-between-your-legs-and-walk-away without getting involved type. If we talked to the driver of the Lexus, I'm sure we'd get a "different" version of the events.

The fact that he/she drives a LEXUS says it all. No class, no style!
Not cool dude.

Plus your comment is far from accurate......

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have to agree with Joe I own 3 car dealerships and if anyone has a problem with the dealership on anyone one working there I want to know about it asap and will communicate with the complainant,it may be old fashioned but the customer or potential customer is almost always right.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've dealt with them on numerous occasions for service, and most of the people there are great. In addition, all of their loaner cars are Lexus, so I doubt it was an employee. Your complaint to Maserati of Fort Lauderdale (and Maserati corporate) was pointless--what can they possibly do? In fact, why should they even care? Get real. Finally, by your own admission, you're not even a Maserati fan--so why are you even here? Could it be because you're a troll just trying to pick a fight? Or are you just so incredibly desperate for validation? GO AWAY!!!!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Closed. Can't blame a reputable dealer for either a crazy customer in a loaner (likely) or an employee that can't drive (would be dumb as your business is tattooed on your car).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.