Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After realizing that left side of the car truely means right side in the manual, i found where the amp is for the auditorium system. My question is does this amp have some sort of equalizer on it? Since the non-aud units have one on the audio control display screen, and the ones with an amp don't, is there a way we can adjust it other than the two bass/treble bars we get on the display screen? I've seen a couple of the threads here where people recommend the quartz and focal speakers... for those of you with them, could you describe the tonal qualities? i'm looking for something with a crisp high, yet full sound (including deep bass). The bostons that i have in another vehicle sound great...and coupled with an alpine sub and various mid-range speakers produce a great range of sound. I would not be against changing out the stock amp if it's inadequate for what i want to hear. Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Good Q I have the auditorium system too and wanted to upgrade to something more hard hitting and crisp. I also wanted to ask does you volume all of a sudden sometimes drop while you are driving? Sometimes mine lowers automatically I wanted to see if its normal. Thanks

·
Registered
722 Posts
Good Q I have the auditorium system too and wanted to upgrade to something more hard hitting and crisp. I also wanted to ask does you volume all of a sudden sometimes drop while you are driving? Sometimes mine lowers automatically I wanted to see if its normal. Thanks
The headend has a speed-sensitive volume (Automatic Sound Leveling or ASL)function you can adjust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts