Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Is there a new design for the climate control? This looks much better (imo) than in other links/videos. Looks at past posts, this seems more like the lambo design Robin Elliott discussed.

Thanks

Gadget Font Clock Material property Electronic device

·
Registered
577 Posts
That is the oldest design.

But there is a new version under development which fixes the problem of requiring a reset with the original climate control unit when you disconnect the battery.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,006 Posts

But there is a new version under development which fixes the problem of requiring a reset with the original climate control unit when you disconnect the battery.
Nice 👍🏽

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks - what is the expected release date for that?

Do you know if there is a v3.0 headunit under development too?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thanks - what is the expected release date for that?

Do you know if there is a v3.0 headunit under development too?
I don't have a release date but it should be within a few short months.

For the head unit I don't know of a 3.0 but there is a 2.1 version with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage and a faster CPU.

Product Rectangle Font Line Material property

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Maaaannn, how are they gonna just use my Aucar pic in their advertisement without my permission :unsure:
Light Product Font Screenshot Software

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
How do you find the units?

Do the units dim automatically at night? I worry all the screens lit up like an xmas tree would be annoying.

I'm a big fan of "dark mode".

Cheers
Not sure of an auto dim for the head unit, but it does have a dark mode/dim settings. The climate has no dimming capabilities at all, but it's not bothersome or too bright at night.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
How do you find the units?

Do the units dim automatically at night? I worry all the screens lit up like an xmas tree would be annoying.

I'm a big fan of "dark mode".

Cheers
I purchased the units through a member of this forum, Robin Elliot.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I have Car Launcher Pro and I'm sure I saw it in the settings somewhere but I couldn't remember where...

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,677 Posts
I hope they finally make a unit compatible with 2018+ GT’s.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts