Maserati Forum banner
121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi all I have a small problem. I performed factory reset, which I think I shouldn’t have, through settings factory reset and entered code 7890, very bad move. I mean everything still works and all applications are there but the volume took a bad hit. My music is low and have to turn up the volume Bluetooth calls are barley audible even at full volume. Any suggestions are very much appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi all I have a small problem. I performed factory reset, which I think I shouldn’t have, through settings factory reset and entered code 7890, very bad move. I mean everything still works and all applications are there but the volume took a bad hit. My music is low and have to turn up the volume Bluetooth calls are barley audible even at full volume. Any suggestions are very much appreciated
I had something similar happen and it turned out to be Bluetooth related. Try turning Bluetooth on and off and pairing and unpairing and turning on and off Bluetooth music streaming etc and see if it fixes it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does anybody know how to show signal strength and callers name on screen without android auto or CarPlay. Like a regular OEM head unit or if there’s an app for that?

thanks

121 - 126 of 126 Posts