Maserati Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Hello, Here are the links to purchase the 2nd Group Buy AuCar 9" Head unit. There are 5 links as you see, Just add each to your cart. the price of the Head unit includes the HD backup camera whether you install it or not, My suggestion is wire it as I did in the video and tuck it away and if you decide you want to hook it up it is there. This is through Aliexpress. IF and only If you cannot get it to go through I will need your PayPal email address and you can send me your specs and they will send an invoice through PayPal to complete the order.

Please look very closely at the options when ordering, each color is there, choose color/style and whether you have LHD (left hand drive) or RHD (right hand drive) and add it to cart, next you can choose if you want a USB dash cam, they just threw that in there if you would like one. You will also see a WiFi OBD2 option, Front dash cam etc. There are also other accessories you can add, once again add it to the cart if you would like one.

RHD MODELS ARE AN ADDITIONAL $50, JUST FYI

European Customers, You can choose the Tax free link and will ship via DHL right to your door, and pass through customs, Just add it to your cart.

These links will be good though January 7th 2020

My email is [email protected]

Thank you so much!

Robin Elliott

Car Radio link, includes HD reverse cam
US $1005.99 25% OFF|AuCAR 9

Front HD Camera w/ night vision, waterproof
US $9.75 35% OFF|Universal Car Rear View Parking Camera HD Waterproof Front Camera DC 12V Night Vision-in Car Radios from Automobiles & Motorcycles on AliExpress

USB DVR dash camera
US $20.0 |Car DVR USB Camera Digital Video Recorder Mini Dash Cam Image Video Recorder Full HD 1080P Dual Lens DVR G sensor on AliExpress

Tax free link
US $65.0 |Price gap-in Cables, Adapters & Sockets from Automobiles & Motorcycles on AliExpress

wifi OBD2 link
US $22.0 |AuCAR Mini Elm327 Wifi OBD2 OBDII Adapter ELM 327 Obd 2 Auto Code Scanner For IOS Iphone ELM327 V1.5 Car Diagnostic Tool-in Cables, Adapters & Sockets from Automobiles & Motorcycles on AliExpress

·
Registered
479 Posts
Does the back seat need to come out in a convertible for a back up camera
The rear seat does not need to be removed on a convertible. Open the top halfway and you'll see how easy it is to run the rear camera wires.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts