Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yea as a few of you know I blew my F1 pump last week and after doing some research I was told of Pacific motorsports in Redondo beach so I took my car there to Armando.. He worked on my car I got my F1 rebuilt (I didn't even know you can do that) All of it came out to 700 dollars including labor, That is one hell of a deal and I was real happy with his work and he saved me tons of money and on top of that the rebuilt pump has a 12k or 1 year warranty. I called the dealer to find out how much just the pump was I was quoted 1300 just for the pump. Dont ever get fooled by the dealer they are there to rob you. So I just wanted to recommend Armando for any kind of work you have even clutch jobs he said it would come out to 2500 thats not bad.

His number is 310 379 7255 tell him Tommy with the yellow spyder sent you...

·
Registered
835 Posts
So yea as a few of you know I blew my F1 pump last week and after doing some research I was told of Pacific motorsports in Redondo beach so I took my car there to Armando.. He worked on my car I got my F1 rebuilt (I didn't even know you can do that) All of it came out to 700 dollars including labor, That is one hell of a deal and I was real happy with his work and he saved me tons of money and on top of that the rebuilt pump has a 12k or 1 year warranty. I called the dealer to find out how much just the pump was I was quoted 1300 just for the pump. Dont ever get fooled by the dealer they are there to rob you. So I just wanted to recommend Armando for any kind of work you have even clutch jobs he said it would come out to 2500 thats not bad.

His number is 310 379 7255 tell him Tommy with the yellow spyder sent you...
told ya!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.