Maserati Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

· Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I know what happens all the time on the internet, but I'm not sure how people would feel about having pictures of their cars posted.
I was thinking about this too and maybe there's a cultural difference with Maserati owners vs. Ferrari / Lambo owners in terms of "wanting to be seen". It's an interesting study and would might make sense because Maseratis are more visually subdued. I wonder if Maserati owners are more about "wanting to be heard". (I'm mixing my job into this thread now...sorry).

That said, I've yet to see a photo posted on FerrariChat where the driver is recognizable. Also the spotters usually blur the plates. But with cars as rare as mine in terms of color combos, it would be obvious that it was my car. If I were trying to be private about my whereabouts, this could be a problem.

My car DID finally make it onto Ferrari Chat but it was at a monthly car meetup...it's never been spotted in the wild. It might be fun to put a bounty on it.

· Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I saw a Quattrporte on Sun near Ashford Dunwoody and 285 that was a sea-foamy greenish color. The car had plates from a neighboring state. Cool color and maybe the first time I've appreciated the QP...I've not been a fan but they are growing on me now.

On a related note, if anyone saw a GTC on the side of 85 southbound on Sat, that would be me with a hole in my tire. Sucky afternoon.

· Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Here's a GTC that was southbound on I85 in Gwinnet and got a flat.

The owner called Maserati Roadside Assistance and had to wait almost 1.5 hours. Luckily, the owner had a cooler of cold drinks and a folding chair to enjoy the sunset. ;-).

Attachments

· Registered
11 Posts
Hey all. Couple of quick questions. Am to meet up with someone selling an 04 coupe this weekend. He lives in Alpharetta and I live near the Mall of GA (Buford). Since I would be buying from an individual, where in Alpharetta would be a good place to get a PPI done? If everything goes ok and I do get it (don't want to jinx it) but where in Buford/Suwanee/Duluth area am I even going to find a mechanic to work on it and since it is an 04 with approx 35k miles, any chance of getting a warranty for it? Sorry for asking for so much help right out the gate. Thx.

· Registered
410 Posts
Seems like no activity on this thread, how about we keep it going.

· Registered
410 Posts
Saw a Black Ghibli with red interior on Indian Trail Road in Norcross near GAC, around 7:45 AM this morning.

· Registered
410 Posts
Saw a Black GT 4.7 south bound on 75 then 285.

· Registered
410 Posts
Saw a dark blue Ghibli on 141, near St. Ives Sunday evening about 5:15.

· Registered
410 Posts
Saw a black GT, on S. Berkeley Lake Rd in Berkeley Lake on my way to work.

· Registered
410 Posts
Sliver QP, on Holcomb Br, headed towards historic Norcross around 1 PM today.

Maserati owners don't wave back in this metro area :)

· Registered
410 Posts
5/19 Thursday about 6:30 PM, dark blue QP on Buford Hwy and S. Berkeley Lake Rd, headed towards Buford.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.