Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
I was out there with my family and 4 year son who has Leukemia. I want to give a huge thanks to everyone here who attended. The event raised money for some great organizations. The yellow Spyder was my sons favorite, who had to get his picture made in front of it as soon as we got to FOA. Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, just lurking, but I've seen a couple in my subdivision in the Johns Creek area. I'm currently in the market for a used Quattroporte so I may be joining the ranks soon. Cheers! :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Welcome Gipper. I think a lot of us just lurk from time to time. I'm actually thrilled that Maseratis are seemingly rare. I've only seen a few GT convertibles. I see Quattroportes more often.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Awesome spotting tonight...one of my neighbors drives a GranTourismo - spotted on Dalrymple in Sandy Springs. If said GT owner happens to be on this site and reads this, I was the dork in the black Mercedes GL450 waving as you passed.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just turned left (while driving my black GL450) into my neighborhood this morning in front of an approaching QP along Riverside/Dalrymple. It had a sort of warm pewter color...really pretty.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
That same silver QP followed me down Riverside tonight. Then, at QuickTrip on Roswell Rd., I parked behind a black GranTourismo. I saw the owner come out as I was walking in...I restrained myself from being obnoxious.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I dropped mine off at the car wash in my office building last week only to see another QP being washed at the time. Need to look for a new brand. These things are just too common these days.. ;-)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sunday Braves game

Saw a Nero QP on 75/85 at Grady curve headed north coming out of the Braves game yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. Nice lookin car! Unlike you, we were in the wife's SUV - i just cannot bring myself to drive my QP into those parking lots where lord only knows what happens. Pulling in in front of us when we parked was a gorgeous new black ferrari convertible and while the car was stunning, I just had this vision of some enthusiastic Braves 7 year old (like my own son) opening his car door quickly to get to the game, and DING!

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's lonely being a Maserati owner in Atlanta and even more lonely on this part of the forum.

As far as I can tell, there are only 5 Maseratis in GA ;). So far, I've seen 2 QPs, a GT, a GranSport, and my grigio granito GTC. My daughter and her friend think they saw a red GTC the other day. So maybe there are 6.

I know there are more around town, and it's a blast when we discover that a car we spotted is also a member of this site. The FerrariChat dot com site has a nice spotters thread with enthusiasts who connect with owners...it's a friendly exchange. If you see a Maserati, make a note here of it.

So...
If you are the light grey GranSport owner I waved to at the Shell station on Roswell Rd. & Dalrymple last week, chime in! Your exhaust sounded amazing.
I think your estimate is a bit low. I've had 4 Maseratis in the shop for service this week and last week alone, including Scott's (absolutely spotless) QP, and I see a GT on Cobb Pkwy a few times a week.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I was on Abernathy near Riverside in my GT when I saw a grey QP passing in the other direction. My friendly wave was ignored by the woman driving it. My guess is, she doesn't know what she's driving or why anyone would care.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Anyone have a silver/black QP Automatica in the Vinings area specifically Overlook?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Im gonna have to drive to Atlanta just to make it onto this thread.....lmao

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Im gonna have to drive to Atlanta just to make it onto this thread.....lmao
That would help ;-).

My hope for this thread is that we'll pick up a few real "spotters" and start building a collection of great pics of our cars. FerrariChat has a VERY active spotters thread and even a thread where owners can announce that they haven't been spotted.

·
Registered
192 Posts
That would help ;-).

My hope for this thread is that we'll pick up a few real "spotters" and start building a collection of great pics of our cars. FerrariChat has a VERY active spotters thread and even a thread where owners can announce that they haven't been spotted.
I haven't been spotted! :)

21 - 40 of 75 Posts