Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March Caffeine and Octane is coming up on Sunday, March 6. I'm thinking of putting a group together to roll out. Anyone interested?

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello richlgilbert, always great to meet a fellow enthusiast! I'm having a bit of trouble getting a group together since most folks I know are out of town for this weekend. In either case I will more than likely go and perhaps another friend of mine. If you're still interested in going let me know and we can coordinate.

· Registered
6 Posts
I think I want to bring the Maserati to this one. I went last time and brought a different car.
I came on here tonight to check to see if any of you guys were going

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Sublyminal, I will for sure be going, the weather is too good to pass up. I haven't gone in a few months but when I do, I normally get there early; should be there around 7:45 or so.

Hey Kubadat, sorry about your car. Hope you get everything resolved soon!

· Registered
6 Posts
I sent both of you guys a message with my number in case you happen to look at this this morning. I am leaving now. Shoot me a text or something. See you guys soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.