Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to buy new clutch set for my car. I need to know the assembly number to get the right part from Eurospare. Does anyone know how to find out the assembly number? I try to look everywhere on my car. I found only VIN#,Engine# and some number that don't look like assembly number. Help please! :confused:

Thanks,
pganmol

·
Registered
329 Posts
Lift front hood, to the right of the hood latch (on the car - not the hood) is a small sticker with the assembly number

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lift front hood, to the right of the hood latch (on the car - not the hood) is a small sticker with the assembly number
There is no small sticker on my car. My car is '02 Coupe GT. I only found
-0259 USA- stamped on the metal near the hood latch. If anyone know other place to take a look, please let me know. I will also try to call the dealer to find out.

pganmol

·
Registered
635 Posts
Isn't it located here? Under the passenger carpet, open up that little plastic cover. I might be mistaken though... that might be the VIN.. I'm not where I can look at it right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
There is no small sticker on my car. My car is '02 Coupe GT. I only found
-0259 USA- stamped on the metal near the hood latch. If anyone know other place to take a look, please let me know. I will also try to call the dealer to find out.

pganmol
My car is also an '02 Coupe GT.

Look above the stamp "-0259 USA-"

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts