Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
WTF!? Never before in automotive journalism history has anyone used the term 'hermaphrodite' to describe a maserati (or any other car).

·
Registered
242 Posts
This bloke is obviously clueless comparing a V8 Vantage with a GT-S, two entirely different cars built with completely different purposes. This after calling out the Aston competes with the 911.

Anyone calling a Maser a "Mazzer" (???) has no business writing anything about any Maserati. Must be really easy to score a column in the LA Times these days.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I must say, Dan Neil is one of the few reasons remaining to continue reading the LA Times. Best automotive writer currently in print, in my opinion. By the way, didn't the Top Gear guys also say that they thought the GT was a great balance of masculine front and feminine rear? Sound like a hermaphrodite to me. :D

Just re-read it: where did he compare the two? Seems to me he took two cars that have a number of similar traits and then contrasted them to tell the reader what their intended purposes are and how well they achieve them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts