Maserati Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I hate bringing up very old threads.. but I don't want to start another Arizona thread.
Surprised there hasn't been any posts here since 2014!!

Am based in Chandler, driving 2014 White GTS
I know I see another white GTS around, and a black one this morning on Dobson/Price/101 ( I was the red fiat abarth)
Regularly go the Chandler Cars and Coffee, must get up to Scottsdale one sometime.

Just about to get a lot of work done on my GTS ahead of all the shows/c&c for the winter months.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I hate bringing up very old threads.. but I don't want to start another Arizona thread.
Surprised there hasn't been any posts here since 2014!!

Am based in Chandler, driving 2014 White GTS
I know I see another white GTS around, and a black one this morning on Dobson/Price/101 ( I was the red fiat abarth)
Regularly go the Chandler Cars and Coffee, must get up to Scottsdale one sometime.

Just about to get a lot of work done on my GTS ahead of all the shows/c&c for the winter months.
You're right in my area... driving a '16 dark grey GT S convertible.

There's two shops I've been going to:

Certified Benz & Beemer in Scottsdale (pre-paid for 4 years of oil changes for around $800, seemed like a great deal) and another great shop is Highline Car Care in Gilbert (Baseline/Cooper).

·
Registered
132 Posts
Also kinda sorta contributing to bringing this old thread back to life... I'm in Phoenix (Ahwatukee area) and am a new GT owner. 2014 Rosso Trionfale GT Sport. And, I've met Mr. bobdou and have kept in touch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also kinda sorta contributing to bringing this old thread back to life... I'm in Phoenix (Ahwatukee area) and am a new GT owner. 2014 Rosso Trionfale GT Sport. And, I've met Mr. bobdou and have kept in touch.
Hi, let’s revive it. I am 2015 GTS new owner/addict. Yesterday gave it a try to Prescott from Scottsdale. I made it in no time. Will not say at what speed :) Uniden radar detector gives some confidence in the open road. I’m sure you know what I mean.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi, let’s revive it. I am 2015 GTS new owner/addict. Yesterday gave it a try to Prescott from Scottsdale. I made it in no time. Will not say at what speed :) Uniden radar detector gives some confidence in the open road. I’m sure you know what I mean.
Sounds like you had some fun. I got mine on Friday and went to the DMV today for title/registration etc. The cars do have power and sound incredible!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice to see some activity :)
I'll be heading to [email protected] this Sat Apr-10 8am to 10am. Last one of this season.
Is in parking lot in 'The Shoppes at Case Paloma' on W Ray just off the I10 - theshoppesatcasapaloma.com
Nice and small, but some interesting cars typically show up

Pretty regular at Chandler Cards & Coffee Chandler Cars & Coffee (facebook.com) - next event is Apr-17.

May see some of you guys around.
Can't miss my car ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi guys, sorry... I didn't have the push notifications on. But now I do. I just received my beauty today. A 2013 GT MC with 9k miles. I'm in Queen Creek/ San Tan valley area. Where is everyone at?
Congrats man, sounds like a beauty. Post some pics when you can. Phoenix here (Ahwatukee).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Appreciate it! And I will for sure! Hopefully we can get this page going, been hearing that a lot of ppl are buying Maseratis now. Due to them being more affordable. Not like when they are brand new

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thank you... yes, from Carvana. I received it yesterday. And I have a full week to see if I want to keep her, well obvi! Lol... I am having a mechanic look at it on Fri. I cant take it to Scottsdale Maserati because they are booked.
Looks great. An inspection will help inform you of its mechanical condition.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts