Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard it and I want one... Would like to get some feedback vs Tubi and others...
To me the kreissieg sounds much better...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I wondering the same thing. Sounds awsome in the videos. Wanted to hear it in real life. I like the f1 switch to make it loud or tone it down. My other fear is the warranty issues with aftermarket exhausts.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I wondering the same thing. Sounds awsome in the videos. Wanted to hear it in real life. I like the f1 switch to make it loud or tone it down. My other fear is the warranty issues with aftermarket exhausts.
again...warranty can not be void simply because you installed an aftermarket exhaust...only when the aftermarket exhaust causes damages to the car.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
didnt ferrari of north america made a statement regarding aftermarket parts awhile ago?... did they include exhausts?...

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Mark at MoM told me that FNA said that all Tubi exhausts on the F430s would cause engine, cat, etc. denials accross the board... but that will get them sued eventually... It is illegal because off the Magnausson Moss Warranty Act.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well I am looking into pricing on it as I gotta have it... 5500 list ...OUCH!

It is expensive (btw this is ipo for the 6spd) but I think before you sell your car you can replace them with your stocks and sell them for decent price on ebay.

Like I said that FNA memo is what is holding me back. I still got 3.5 year of warranty left!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is expensive (btw this is ipo for the 6spd) but I think before you sell your car you can replace them with your stocks and sell them for decent price on ebay.

Like I said that FNA memo is what is holding me back. I still got 3.5 year of warranty left!
Well anything major happnes I will swap back on stock then bring it in! lol

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

You can swap it off and put the stock on... or you can threaten to sue them. LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have the race edition tubi and its great, it think it is around 3500. havent heard the other exhaust. is there a video for it on you tube?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts