Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a 2002 Coupe that I was intending on selling or trading, and in the process, I took off my Larini mufflers. I ordered them from Mini-Works here in Phoenix and paid approx. $2K for the set.
I had them on for about 150 miles or so, and didn't want to give them away with the car. (I've since droped my price for the car down to $39K to sell it, so if anyone's interested...)
The mufflers look like new and the sound is really amazing...so much so, that I don't like driving the car without them. So if you're looking for a set of Tubis or Larinis, save over $1K and buy mine.

I'll post pics if anyone's interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
yes i'm from philadelphia and i'm interested in purchasing them. post some pics and pm me with a number so i can call you and we can work out the deal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Larini exhaust system...

Hi, thanks for the reply!

I'll be able to post some pics when I get back to my home office around 6:30 PM (AZ time).

I'll be happy to talk details with you later today, or please feel free to contact me at 480-544-4256.

Dave

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics of my Larini system...

Here are a couple of pics of my used Larini exhaust system.
The units are like new, and cost me about $2K (not including the install, which takes about an hour).

This system transforms the car from a sedate sounding sports coupe, to a real Italian exotic! I never really got tired of listening to it.

Call or email me if you have any questions.
Thanks!

David Burke
480-544-4256
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts