Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Almost anything looks good on this car, with the possible exception of those rims. Not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Almost anything looks good on this car, with the possible exception of those rims. Not my cup of tea.
Hey we're sorry to hear that... thanks for the feedback! I see you have a MINI Cooper... what do you think about our S-Ray's made for the MINI and Fiat 500? Have you looked into those at all?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I love Borrani wheels, but on a modern car they look plain silly. I'm just waiting for the car to start bouncing up and down any minute now. Perhaps 15" and gold would be a bigger seller?

Seriously though, they belong on vintage machinery.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I like the wire wheels on the GT, very cool. I would also get the bimetals for my QP but the price for any nice aftermarket wheel is astronomical.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Not much for spoked wheels on a modern car. Talk about a time killer if you wash your own car! 64 spokes per wheel!

They would like nice a on resto-rod.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all of the feedback. It helps a lot to hear what everyone out there is saying. It seems as though most of you don't prefer the wire wheels on the modern cars. I see one of you likes the bimetal rims before, which are slick on the newer models. Maybe they are more of your thing? Borrani Bimetal gallery

1 - 9 of 9 Posts