Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thougth I'd give it a try to see if anyone in the US would be interested in selling their TUBI exhaust for the Coupe. I've scoured the internet and there doesn't seem to be anyplace where you can find a used system, TUBI or otherwise.
:(

·
Registered
312 Posts
STARDOC said:
I thougth I'd give it a try to see if anyone in the US would be interested in selling their TUBI exhaust for the Coupe. I've scoured the internet and there doesn't seem to be anyplace where you can find a used system, TUBI or otherwise.
:(
I do have an acquaintence in Los Angeles selling a used Tubi Exhaust system. I think he wants $75K for it including the rest of the car its attached to.
Sorry to be a smartass, seriously though I think you'll have a very tough time finding this used.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wouldn't hurt to ask him if he wants to part with it as you always get ripped off selling your mods with the car. I know that because I just sold my M3 with a bunch of mods basically thrown in to sweeten the pot.
thanks
:D

·
Registered
513 Posts
there was one on ebay 2weeks ago sold by Naplesmotorsports out of Florida. the have some current auctions for Maseratis now and their contact info is within their ads.

i have a tubi on my spyder and i am very close to openning up the stock muffler to see how it looks inside. I strongly suspect that a tubi is simply a slightly modified stock exhaust, ie, inner piping in a more straight-thru placement, also a little less sound deadening, perhaps a larger inner piping than stock

good luck, the tubi does sound good, it make my car sound real "angry"

·
Registered
305 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
houston_maserati_guy
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing