Maserati Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Good point about the red and black interior............so embrace the boobs I will as my order was just confirmed by Italy yesterday (before the price increase!!) Emoizone and Rosso it will be. Dealer says end of Feb?? early March??? (sounds optimistic to me) so the waiting begins..............they always look better real time than in the pics!! cannot wait....................

·
Registered
20 Posts
Alright, I have to say that it looks different that in a Ferrari California because it is mixed in with a lot of black. In the California everything was red. Too over the top for me.

Jut did an all day test drive in a 2013 R8 V10 Spyder. Was dying for the snap crackle and pop of manual driving the QP S Q4 at high revs as the R8 with the big V10 was too German. I am thinking of still getting it but adding a special exhaust and still getting the QP S Q4 (I like it better than the Ghibli). As much as I love the idea of Tesla I love the noise more.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think you are the second post noting the other sports cars make the entire interior red and Maserati has red and black which should make a difference in enjoyment long term but guess we will see!!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
The Russo is very red in my opinion. The color that is more burgundy is called Bordeaux.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nero Rosso interior is awesome

Just picked up my Q4 with the Bianco Alpi exterior with the nero rosso interior. It really is a Cedar color, like in the old crossfire. The mixture is magnificent, nothing like the bright red of the GT.:autofahrer:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Blue E/Red

I got my Ghibli with Blue Emozione and red interior last week. I had some doubts but it was clearly the right decision for me. It looks very good! I am sure you will enjoy yours too!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Quality problems

Well, it's back at the dealer with a lengthy list of problems, so no pics for now. But for the week I had it it was an awesome car! Now I am enjoying the Honda loaner...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Front seats need to be changed because of poor workmanship
Strange noise when lightly pushing the accelerator
Navigation system doesn't work
Driver window doesn't close

·
Registered
231 Posts
Oh Boy that is not a good argument for Maserati "quality" and quality control..............guess 26 minutes a station is not enough time.............or maybe your was made on Monday? either way not a good sign..................

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, this list of issues is not a good sign for Maserati. But these cars are great and I am used to it. I had a Quattroporte before and loved it despite the expensive and lengthy repairs... I was hoping for an improvement with the Ghibli, but I guess that's not happening.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well I am in anyway so I will have to live with whatever I get............assume these issues are are fixable and then good to drive!!!!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts