Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ECU STILL for sale, let's try $1200 shipped...

So i bought the performance ECU from FD and it has been sitting in my room for a month now. I just don't have the time to do the install, and got to thinking, I really don't need any more power than I already have. Just gauging some interest here to give the "in" crowd a chance before I go Ebay with it. Price? Well, we all know how much it is worth, and like I said it is BRAND NEW! Don't lowball me too hard but i am more than willing to part with it for less than MSRP. Shoot me a pm and we will talk, Paypal is accepted and preferred, for my security AND yours. I am also looking for a set of 19's for my coupe, so all trades considered as well, even if I end up paying you some...lol
Thanks as always!
Jon

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't forget it can always be sent in and reflashed, anyone interested?

·
Registered
150 Posts
For what it is worth! You should try it out before parting with it. If you like your Maserati, you will love it after the install. If you like, - you can come and try mine (2005 GS), and if you would like for me to help installing it, I would be glad to. We are not close, but it could be accomplished in a weekend if you are interested. Feel free to contact me: [email protected]

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, that's tempting, I just think for what I do it's not worth it to me as much as a nice set of wheels and suspension mods. I may however take you up on that off sometime, i'm curious as to how I would feel about the "other" transmission. LOL, still for sale at this time, I am answering some PM's as we speak.

Jon

·
Registered
321 Posts
93 octane tune
Hey, I'm interested. What's the 93 octane tune? I always run 93 octane, but this summer I'll be driving across the deserts of Arizona and Nevada where I may not be able to find 93. Does it mean I would have problems? Can it be switched off when 93 octane is not available?

Also: is it the "standard" +30 HP tune or more extreme?

Thanks for the info

·
Registered
744 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is the standard tune for 93. Just an optimization of the stock tune. I would agree, probably about +20. It can be unplugged when not in use if you can't find 93. However if you were to live somewhere that 93 was not available, the ECU can be sent to FD to be reflashed for 91. Thanks everyone for inquiring, STILL AVAILABLE!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump bump, in hope of catching someones attention prior to the weekend when it goes on the good old EBAY...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hmm, due to recent info that there was a group buy for 1500.00 a while ago on the flip chip version, I will take the hit and go $1350 to get this out of here before I install it LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts