Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is looking to trade in or sell his silver 05 Coupe Cambiocorsa. It only has 2900 miles on it. He bought the car from Cauley Ferrari/Maserati in Michigan. He has a number of cars and he just isn't driving the Maserati as much as he would like. The MSRP was $106,349.00. He is hoping to get around $65,000.00 if he sells it privately. If anyone is interested in it let me know and I will get you in touch with him. I have absoultely nothing to gain I just thought someone on here may be interested in a clean low mileage coupe.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
That's around what I paid for my Nero 05 CC vintage with 3000 miles. What are the options? 05 and 06 cars rock. Love the larger grills, back grills, cup holders, etc. What's the history? (list the VIN)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
BeeYouZeeZee said:
That's around what I paid for my Nero 05 CC vintage with 3000 miles. What are the options? 05 and 06 cars rock. Love the larger grills, back grills, cup holders, etc. What's the history? (list the VIN)
I love the vintage package. You got a great deal on your car BeeYouZeeZee. I do not know what exact options he has on the car. I do know that the car has never been in an accident and is a one owner car. The seller has the MSRP Sticker that he can email to interested parties. That would list the VIN# and options.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Need more details. Options, colors, etc...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sorry for the delay. Here are the specifics. It is well equipped.

2005 CambioCorsa Coupe VIN#ZAMBC38A450018535
Ext. Color: Grigio(silver) Int. Color: Black

Options: Powered Hi-fi system
Brake Calipers Red Color
CD Changer
Carbon Under-Door Mouldings
Blue Gauge Cluster
19" Ballpolished Rims Gransport
Leather Upholst. for the headliner
sport interior
stiching
rear extra-storage compartment
Skyhook Suspension
Xenon Front Lights

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
maserati of minneapolis said:
Wow, that has all the right options, you should try eBay.

Those seats actually look like GranSport seats, is that something he added with the wheels?

(funny - I noticed he's still got the plastic protective covering on the metal trim next to the accelerator)
He is going to be putting it on ebay soon. I will post the link after he does. He had the sport interior option which included the seats. It was a $3,870.00 option.

·
Registered
695 Posts
maserati of minneapolis said:
(funny - I noticed he's still got the plastic protective covering on the metal trim next to the accelerator)
Yeah, I like the trident metal brake and accelerator. That is the one interior mod I need add to my '05 Spyder. Although it has the Vintage package, the sport pedals were an additional option that wasn't specified in the order.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Does the car have a clean history? Was it a buyback? $65k for that car sure seems low. If I had another $70k I'd buy it :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BeeYouZeeZee said:
Does the car have a clean history? Was it a buyback? $65k for that car sure seems low. If I had another $70k I'd buy it :)
The car has a clean history - no accidents, only one owner. My friend bought it new from Cauley Ferrari Maserati.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sold

Thanks to this board, and the owner Jeff as well as the poster TFAZ....I am now the owner of this car. Now, to get it from Detroit to Chicago!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
IdefendU said:
Thanks to this board, and the owner Jeff as well as the poster TFAZ....I am now the owner of this car. Now, to get it from Detroit to Chicago!
I am so glad you bought it. I think you got a great coupe with some unique options. Enjoy it in good health. If you have any questions this is the perfect place to get the answers.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
IdefendU said:
Dude... My lips were sealed :) Glad you got it!!! Post pics. Guys, this guy will be a great addition to the owners of this board!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the support and the sealed lips Bee...I have greatly appreciated your comments as of late because some of the things you have done are on my to do list...particulary the Valentine mount. I have one mounted in my Phaeton and it rocks, I will absolutely need it in the Maser.

Charlie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts