Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have thought of buying a set as I like them more than the 7 spoke on my 2004; would like to pick them up in salavage, etc or very cheap; what are they called? dogdoc

·
Registered
224 Posts
Heh. I like the 7-spoke better than the 15 spoke I have on my 02!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Picking my new '02 up on Friday - the rims have some curb rash and was holding off making the repair as I was thinking of swapping to the 7 spoke but after looking at pics side by side, I think I'm leaning towards keeping the 15 spoke.

Does anyone know if there is a right/wrong way to fix. The dealer says he has someone that will powder coat them in the original or close color. Thoughts ? I would also like to know if there is a name/model designation.

EDIT - So the wife walks by and sees the 15 spoke and 7 spoke side by side on the computer and says she likes the 7 spoke better. Why don't they mind their own business !

·
Registered
214 Posts
Fwiw

I prefer the 15 spokes as well to the 7 spokes. I've got some curb rash on mine too and am thinking about having a different finish redone on them and keeping them. My biggest complaint is the convex shape of the front wheels, anyone else notice this, or is it just me? :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
I My biggest complaint is the convex shape of the front wheels, anyone else notice this, or is it just me? :)
Noticed it but it doesn't bother me. Cardiffgiant - did your '02 come with the trident badges ? That's the first thing I'm doing when I pick it up - gotta figure out how to space them properly.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yea, it came with the badges. I bought the car used, so not sure if this was added by the PO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts