Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're going to be in their neighborhood, I would love an opinion on the car (nicks/dings/do you smell manure in the trunk [referencing an older post], condition of the wheels, paint, fit/finish).

Is that asking too much? :)

Seriously, I would appreciate any feedback as I am VERY interested in becoming a GS owner.

Steve

·
Registered
478 Posts
Steve, impossible to avoid temptation, I went to look at this GS. Nice car, cosmetically one slightly dinged up rim, and the passenger side skirt has some scuffs. 3M on the nose. Nothing else that I noted. Interior exceptional and no manure in the trunk. Engine compartment clean, no leaks. Salesman gave me a Carfax on the car and I have contact info, if you PM me I'll send that over, happy to fax the Carfax. Car appears to have been titled in NJ with but registed in AZ, or vice versa.

The FM dealer is about 5 miles down the road if you wanted an opinion from them before buying (and they have a couple of cars as well.) I'm happy to drive the car for you :D, or come on up and we'll manage some kind of LI Maserati bash. Ramp is in the area as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.