Maserati Forum banner

Anyone know of carbon fiber aftermarket products for Masers?

5650 Views 46 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  ThePartsGuy
Does anyone know, or has anyone added any interior or exterior carbon fiber components to the maser? I've searched quite a bit to look for things such as Aero front lips, possible rear diffusers and side skirts.. I would also love to replace the steering wheel for one thicker perhaps made of Carbon Fiber like in the GS or the upcoming Corsa line GT.

Wish Jeff at FD could come up with some exterior and interior kits. Jeff, hope your reading buddy!
1 - 3 of 47 Posts
count me

I guess I started a pretty cool thread :D! Count me in. I'd like front lip spoiler, and side skirts! as well as A CF steering wheel. As a matter of fact would love to get my hands on a GS steering wheel. Any ideas how to do this? The spyder steering wheel is thin and unsporty in my opinion. BTW on the website http://dimex-group.com/index.php?id=2515&L=1 there is an option to change the website into english. You have to click on the small british flag as it turns everything to english. Its on the right side of the German flag. I would also be interested in spacers! I know jeff said he was working on them, but looks like we can get them from Leonardo according to the dimex-group website. Lets get 10 people and lets get the CF parts orders started! Boy I'm excited.. :D
Hey Guys, I have some amazing Bertocchi CF Parts that we'll be carrying shortly. More details to come at the beginning of the year.

Carbon Fiber Rear Deck Lip
Carbon Fiber Front Spoiler
Carbon Fiber Front Canards

I know you're all going to be interested in pricing and we're working on that now. However since it's being discussed I wanted to at least share some of these new plans with you all.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff
Jeff any way to make side Carbon Fiber side skirts? Would love to have the GS side skirts or a variation in CF!
1 - 3 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.