Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for something out of the ordinary. Already have a black, white, burgundy and lime green cars.......

Any comments on the dealer or the car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-QUATTROPORTE-Light-Gold-Black-19-inch-Chrome-Wheels_W0QQitemZ310079304784QQihZ021QQcategoryZ162315QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Same here, any comments on the dealer or the car? BTW, I did see the roof antenna mounted on this car for the hooky sat radio set velcroed to the center stack......

http://www.naplesmotorsports.com/inventory.htm I know this link will only take you to all of their inventory. It's this car:

I would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks. Chuck

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I bought my '06 GS Spyder from Naples last November. I dealt with Darren and had a really good purchase experience with these guys. To add to it, you can drive your car to the same location where the pics are taken on the website and there is an awesome statue/fountain of King Neptune in the plaza that makes a great foto. I took this pic of my GS below at the location....

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Honda Inspire :-)
307 Posts
the second one has a nice color thats the one i would go with

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the second one has a nice color thats the one i would go with
The downside to that car is the roof antenna for the aftermarket sat radio was drilled through the roof, the miles are ~4 times the miles. 3k vs. 12k..... It also has a nasty scrape on the bumper cover in front of the left front wheel.

·
Registered
183 Posts
The downside to that car is the roof antenna for the aftermarket sat radio was drilled through the roof, the miles are ~4 times the miles. 3k vs. 12k..... It also has a nasty scrape on the bumper cover in front of the left front wheel.
That roof antennae is factory fit, its for the telephone. I have the exact same thing on my QP here in the UK.

·
Registered
183 Posts
thought it looked stock but I have not seen another on any US cars.
Easy way to check if a car has the phone preparation is the opening/cover in the central armrest. This houses the handset although the phone does work handsfree as well. You need to insert your SIM card into a small slot just below the info screen on the centre console.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Easy way to check if a car has the phone preparation is the opening/cover in the central armrest. This houses the handset although the phone does work handsfree as well. You need to insert your SIM card into a small slot just below the info screen on the centre console.
Good info. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.