Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow Maserati Owners, Does anyone know a reliable place to get my Ghibli wrapped in the Los Angeles/Orange County area? I want to get it wrapped pink like this (I attached a photo) but I want to find a good place, I have been looking on yelp but wanted to see if any locals had an recommendations? Please no opinions on the color-you don't pay my bills & I don't care if you dont like the color!

Love this ladies Maserati, I want my Maserati to be pink like hers!!
Thanks,
Natalie.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are in LA... there has to be many good car wrappers there for sure

West coast customs maybe?
There are so many places, I have been calling and reading reviews, I’ll look into west coast customs, thanks!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Definitely do some research on the shop you want to do it. Read lots of reviews of the work they do. And don't forget to look at different shades of pink!! See if you can get some different samples to take home and see what they look like in the daylight, dark, shade etc.
And make sure you post pics when it's done!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I am getting my whole car wrapped in xpel stealth wrap. Basically its a paint protection film that makes the car look matt finish of the same paint u have on originally

if you notice the difference between the door and front bumper.. door is wrapped and bumper is not
C91C79EB-D0EB-40EB-93EA-336D64664B83.jpeg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice! Love that Matt look! Thx for sharing :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts