Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a local Nissan dealer willing to sell me a GT-R for sticker. Car is quite impressive and deal is hard to pass up. I hate to do it, but this leaves me with one too many cars, so I may have to sell my 2004 CC.

Car is silver, with black interior, has only 8,600 miles, and is loaded with almost everything but Navi. Has leather headliner, Xenons, premium sound, GHL exhaust, Skyhook.

I'll post pics in the morning, but please email me with any offers: [email protected]

Thanks,

Eric

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
There is a reason the GT-R is going for "sticker" though. The MY 2009 will have 5 more horses, better sorted suspensions and exhaust (or something like that).

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but the sticker is already up $7K in the US, and is going up another $6K come January, that makes it $13K over the car that I can get. Dealers here are still marking them up $20K. This is a MY09 car.

Eric

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Sounds like a good deal :)

PS: I just realised MY2009 Japan, with the updated specs, is probably going to be MY2010 in the USA.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That may be. Funny thing is I actually fell in love with the car when we were in Tokyo last December. They had just been released and were being shown at the Nissan showcase in Ginza.

Eric

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone? I picked up my GT-R today, and don't have any more garage space.

Thanks,

Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts