Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...

So as you know, I bought a clutch pack brand new to get the measurements of a "new oem clutch" so that Eddie and I can rebuild the old core as a Kevlar...

Is anyone here interested in it? Like I said, brand new... just got it for measurements...

It is for the Coupe.

Shoot me a reply or a PM and well talk.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey everyone...

So as you know, I bought a clutch pack brand new to get the measurements of a "new oem clutch" so that Eddie and I can rebuild the old core as a Kevlar...

Is anyone here interested in it? Like I said, brand new... just got it for measurements...

It is for the Coupe.

Ali, hang on to it until you test the kevlar clutch. You may want to switch back. BYW what did you pay for the clutch pack? I paid around $1400.

Buzz

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hey everyone...

It is for the Coupe.

Ali, got your email, going to have to pass on this one buddy. Working out some other issues on my car at the moment, seems I have a few parts on mine that don't exist on any others... Jeff is helping me out big time!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is the Cluch pack still for sale? Whats asking cost? PM Me. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts