Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on Southwest Florida (Naples to Sarasota) wanna get together once in a while and have some fun with our Masers? Ft. Myers here, well about 4 days out of the week - the rest in Miami. Let's hook up and have a blast, whattabout that?
Also how about South Florida?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi QPIE,

I'm in Southeast FL. We've got a pretty good car group over here, mostly Ferraris but other makes as well. Check the FL section of FChat for details, but there is a monthly dinner and karting every other Tuesday evening.

http://www.scuderiasouthflorida.com/index_ssf.html

I'm new to this board, have been Spyder shopping so I have been enjoying the research.

Regards,

Duane

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Great info - I'll try to make it sometime.

Anyway, any Masers out there in S - SW Florida? Can't believe the enthusiasm in this area! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am not in Ft.Myers yet, but Next fall I will be down there and would enjoy getting together to cruise. I am saving up for my first one, I am getting a Quattroporté 06, still working on the color. I am moving to CapeCoral and going to purchase the car before I move down. There is no state income tax here in New Hampshire so I would like to buy and register up here first, then I wont get hit once I move back to CapeCoral. I grew up in Ft.Myers. My grandfather was the Algebra Teacher at NFM High for 40 years and Also head coach for the Swim team, so I have some roots there.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
im in sarasota. i have seen 4 maseratis in a year and half. and only 1 gransport which is mine. im sure there may be more out there. there is a ferrari show on st. armonds circle feb 13th. one had mentioned it would be nice to have my car there also but not sure how comfortable i would be in the middle of all ferraris. however i will be going to look at their cars. Lorenzo

·
Registered
84 Posts
Maserati Cruise

Am in Naples, just traded 2006 GranSport Rosso Mondiale for a 2009 Nero Carbonio GranTurismo S (auto) -- in Florida November thru May

RWS

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Am in Naples, just traded 2006 GranSport Rosso Mondiale for a 2009 Nero Carbonio GranTurismo S (auto) -- in Florida November thru May

RWS
I saw your 2006 GranSport at the Naples dealer last week-nice looking car. They have my white 2009 Gran Turismo for sale too. When did you get your S automatic and how do you like it? I got my QP on April 15 and love it. We must hook up some time as I am just north of Naples.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Michael,

Traded the first of April. I think they are asking much too much for the 2006 GS.

I like the new GTS (auto)--it seems less raw than the GranSport, won't have to worry about clutch life or the dry-sump and prefer Pinin Farina as a designer. Had a 2002 Coupe Grigio Alfieri for 4 years, and then the 2006 GS LE. Never any problems

To be honest, I like the exhaust note of the GS and the GTS the most!!!

Went over to Boca this week and saw the 4 state police cars you saw--mostly around the Naples toll booth.
Be back in November, see you then. RWS

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Michael,

Traded the first of April. I think they are asking much too much for the 2006 GS.

I like the new GTS (auto)--it seems less raw than the GranSport, won't have to worry about clutch life or the dry-sump and prefer Pinin Farina as a designer. Had a 2002 Coupe Grigio Alfieri for 4 years, and then the 2006 GS LE. Never any problems

To be honest, I like the exhaust note of the GS and the GTS the most!!!

Went over to Boca this week and saw the 4 state police cars you saw--mostly around the Naples toll booth.
Be back in November, see you then. RWS
Have a good summer!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts