Maserati Forum banner

Anyone In Need of Service

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  waltdixon 
#1 ·
Hi there, although I do not own a Maserati I'm a Service Advisor for Rick Case Maserati in Weston, FL and would like to offer my assistance to anyone in need of service from one car enthusiast to another. Any information or help needed feel free to contact me. Thank you for letting me be a part of your community.

#2 ·
A bit off topic but your city caught my attention. I did a hitting clinic a few years back with a travel baseball team, the "Rattlers" If I remember correctly. Me and a few baseball buddies. Off Saddle Club Rd. I remember it was a very beautiful park facility!
Anyway, WELCOME aboard (y)

#4 ·
Eddie- thanks for the offer. I'm in NJ with a 2009 Quattroporte. I'm having the leather peel issue common to those vehicles. Prior owner never used vehicle so this issue was un-known to him and left uin-repaired. Anything available from Maserati for this fix? I know at the time they had repair kist but I think non are left?

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.