Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard an MC Victory fitted with Larini yesterday and I was really impressed. The sound was so much deeper and symphonic than the stock exhaust we have on the Sport GT.

I was wondering though, there seems to be many parts to be replaced in getting an exhaust done. There's the rear boxes and then the pipes leading from the engine. Is that all or are there more things involved?

Any QP Sport GT owners here on Larini? How does it compare to Tubi, and what do you think of it?

Thanks in advance.

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
We've done a QP with Larini, it sounded very good, just as you said, very deep and symphonic. It is a little different than the MC Victory though.

I'll see if I can contact our customer so he can pass his comments along for a writeup.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We've done a QP with Larini, it sounded very good, just as you said, very deep and symphonic. It is a little different than the MC Victory though.

I'll see if I can contact our customer so he can pass his comments along for a writeup.
Thank you, I will appreciate that. I want the deep sonorous sound that comes with Larini.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts