Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
products on their Maserati yet?

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/klasse1.html

Apparently the clear glaze actually puts down a layer of acrylic on your car and two or three coats is like a plate of glass over your paint. The Ferrari Chat guys are raving about this stuff...

Anyone here heard of it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Best Stuff

I have used every product imaginable over the years (Liquid Glass, Zaino, Zymol, Pinnacle...) and have found nothing that even comes close to the shine of Klasse. I have always owned black cars and have driven myself crazy trying to find a process that will keep them looking new.

The autopia site is a fantastic reference for any car detailing enthusiast. Follow the steps on the site for "Klasse Car Wax User's Giude" and you will not be disappointed. If your car is garaged kept do this process twice a year and your car will look incredible. Follow up with the Sonus Carnuba Spritz after washing to maintain the shine. Be sure to select the correct microfiber towels and you will be all set.

I use the Sonus Gloss Shampoo, Klasse All in One, Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze, P-21S Carnauba Wax and follow up with the Sonus Carnauba Spritz.

·
Registered
5 Posts
http://www.autopia-carcare.com/klasse1.html

Zaino is a high quality product, I just feel that the process I listed provides a far more superior shine. If any of you have a dark color car, you know how frustrating swirl marks can be. This process just about makes them vanish. When you complete the Klasse All In One step, your car will have a cashmere feel to it. I have never felt anything like it. I am very apprehensive to recommend any product and feel very confident about this one. Check out the site. The step by step instruction is great.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Klasse is fantastic stuff it has a far deeper and more reflective shine...personally I find that Ziano while raved about on the internet doesnt live up to some of the higher end waxes available (Personally I use Swissvax Concorso and Scudera which I would recommend for anyone as long as they have time to go through the process.) But it is all a matter of the amount of time (a proper waxing with swissvax takes the better part of a day including the sunning phase and it's applicaiton can be difficult if you have not dealt with high solid content wax before) and the personal prefrence

1 - 8 of 8 Posts