Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious. I know this has nothing to do with Maseratis and Tubi exhaust but I am wondering. :D :cool:

just wondering if anyone here is one?
Is it another Elks club or the elite of the elite?

I guess I posted this on maseratilife.com as I think their are some elite peeps here and I have no where else to look I guess. I do not know one in person. I did google etc :) but I would like to hear about it from a true freemason?

sorry this is way way off topic :p

i was watching tv and wondering if it is like the skulls or secret societies. ok it is time for bed for me lol

·
Registered
518 Posts
My grandfather was a Freemason...but the masons here are all really old and thier young professionals recruitment sucks (I think there are 4 members under 60 last time I was invited) I am a member of a few young professionals groups but none in the secret society type of deal

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My grandfather was a Freemason...but the masons here are all really old and thier young professionals recruitment sucks (I think there are 4 members under 60 last time I was invited) I am a member of a few young professionals groups but none in the secret society type of deal
I found that out as well. :( all older members. I just was wondering. I have a great job and group of friends and paint the town red. I have been around the block but you know looking for more. F-it I will just join a cult. :confused: or move to a land far far away. I am always looking for a deep pile of shit to jump into

1 - 4 of 4 Posts