Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strong chance of thunderstorms tonight and through early morning, then changing to partly cloudy with temps in the low 60s. I'm making the 2 hour drive up, anyone else thinking of going?

3,654 Posts
I need to go to one of these for business reasons, but have never gone..A lot of my customers might be there..I need a break from cars to keep my sanity at this point..Hopefully, the weather works out....Jason

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just looked at the Atlanta weather map, it looks like most of the rain has passed, but there is still about 2 hours to go yet with a slight chance of light rain. Right now in Columbus, GA the roads are wet but it's not raining. I'm going to wait a bit longer and see what the weather does before committing to the drive up. Stay tuned....

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just had a serioius rain here in Columbus, GA. But the weather looks to be improving in Atlanta. I also checked the traffic cams, looks like things are nearly dry up there - so I'm hitting the road in 5 minutes...yay.....I hope the turnout is good.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This was my first Caffeine & Octane event, and even though the weather wasn't great, the turnout was impressive all things considered. Not a lot of exotics, maybe 5 Ferraris, about a dozen Lambo's, and maybe 4 or 5 Maseratis. There were a lot of other European and Asian cars, as well as some muscle cars, and some older classic cars. Pretty cool gathering. I will certainly go again next summer - sometime;

1 - 9 of 9 Posts