Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey mates,

I was just wondering, any of you, didn't recieve his ECU yet?
I sent mine to Kevin last month, and till this day I didn't recieve it.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Abdulrahman said:
Hey mates,

I was just wondering, any of you, didn't recieve his ECU yet?
I sent mine to Kevin last month, and till this day I didn't recieve it.
that sux!!! hopefully it is insured. assuming that the package is lost, if there's a shipping receipt from eurotek you may be able to file a claim with FedEX but you'll have to act quick. Fedex has an unreasonable Statute of Limitation.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sorry to hear that Abdul.

Have you tried calling Kevin, or maybe even Phil to get a tracking #? I could be wrong but I think that my ECU was FeDex'd back by Phil directly.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have given you the tracking #. The problem is with the shipping company (USPS). The ECU left on Dec 3rd and since Dec 5th here has not been an update on the tracking #. USPS has done two investigations and at this point they told me I will be receiving claim forms shortly to make a claim. We've been communicating via PM and telephone, not sure why this was posted.

Also I notice your # alot on the collar ID before 10:00 p.m. central. Our hours are 10:00-3:00 p.m. central if you call before or after you'll have to leave a message to get a call back. If no message is left I can't call back.

Regards,
Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
MVP
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing