Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to put those on my 4200 but they are way $$$$ at the dealer, like thousands of dollars..........specialized italian never has any..........dogdoc

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I would like to put those on my 4200 but they are way $$$$ at the dealer, like thousands of dollars..........specialized italian never has any..........dogdoc
Eurospares has them for roughly $550 US each. They bolt on.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bee, U r the Man?

what is the correct "term" for the trim pieces when I call them? I cannot find them on their website?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ask james pumo at eurospares for GS side skirts he'll know what you mean, i have posted this several times before , hows the testing going on your new bits dogdoc still well impressed.

Regards lozcb

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YES Still love the mods!

The car seems to get better everytime I drive now; what a difference, does anyone know what the weight of these things are and do they bolt on UNDER my existing molding or instead of.......and are they PAINTED OR NOT?????????? dogdoc

·
Registered
357 Posts
My unsolicited .02 worth is, if I owned a GS I would swap the wings off in favor of the original sleek look. YMMV, of course. It's a free country and it's your car.

Then again, I do like the GS rear spoiler.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've finally got used to them now & wouldn't change em now, but I know what you mean about swapping them out for the sleeker 4200 ones lol.

I think the technical term is "surf boards" :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts