Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lookign for a good repair shop that is not a dealer. Anyone know of one in the Phoenix metro area?

·
Registered
192 Posts
its a nice drive from Pheonix to LA

If you enjoy driving your maserati take it on a 5 hour road trip here to la and let me take care of any service operations needed on your car I am located in cerritos ca LA county, if you are interested email me at [email protected] or call 562 219-9916 my name is Eddie just ask about me tell 'em lss and Carmine! these are just a few of my Satesfied customers. Hope to hear from you!
Ciao
Eddie Rodriguez

·
Registered
228 Posts
There are none better..........

Victory 12:

Eddie Rodriguez is "our guy" in Southern California. He is a Ferrari-Masearti Trained and Certified Mechanic who has been with a number of So Cal FM dealerships. He is now out on his own. He can do it all. I have used him for many things over the past year and he ALWAYS amazes me with his knowledge of the Brands (especially Maserati), his honesty, and his workmanship. I know I can speak for most of us Maserati owners when I say that we REALLY want to insure that our cars are serviced properly. With Eddie, he treats the cars as if they were his own. I have watched him many times work on my car and he NEVER does damage or has "extra" screws left over! If you have a routine service coming up, or installation of aftermarket items, or just something that is "wrong" with your Maser, I would think it would be worth your time to take your car to Eddie. He won't try to sell you something you don't need and you KNOW your car will be well taken care of. Good luck with your Maser!

·
Registered
148 Posts
+1 on Alex's post. Buddy had him do a PPI on a F355 from Ferrari of Scottsdale. I have rarely seen as detailed of a PPI report.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.