Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Atlanta and would like to meet some fellow Masi owners; I used to go to meets/drives with Lotus and Corvette for example; just have not seen any ads for these type of get togethers......dogdoc

·
Registered
211 Posts
I am in Atlanta and would like to meet some fellow Masi owners; I used to go to meets/drives with Lotus and Corvette for example; just have not seen any ads for these type of get togethers......dogdoc
dogdoc, I'm in charlotte, and would defenitly be interested. If we can get a few more people, would be awsome!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm in greenville...bout half way between you guys. I'd be interested as well. Lots of twisty roads just north of here i usually frequent.

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maybe we can get together

Maybe we can get a few more of us in the south this year to get a small rally going; keep in touch! dogdoc

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm in LA and would totally be up for one! I assume you mean "Southern California" when you say "the south" ;]
No, they mean THE SOUTH, Dixie, Grits and Gravy, Gone with the Wind, the guys with the Grey Coats. The part of the country that shares 1 snow plow between 6 states.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I don't know of many Maseratis in my area, but there will soon be more, since Baker Auto just opened a dealership here.

I joined the Ferrari Club, and I just take my lowly Maser to their events. There are multiple other marques in the FCA and they have 3-4 events per year in the Charlotte, Columbia, Greenville, Ashville area.

Pretty fun time, and the Maser is great when we go on drives.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Kai:

Just looked at Events South East and did not see the post. Am I missing it??
I will see you in Nashville and will do Kentucky in July.

Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts