Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm not on the "list", however its probably #1 on my list as far as my next purchase. I'm going to the Lime Rock Ferrari/Maserati event in about a week and hopefully the Gransport will be there for a test drive. Apparanty there are a blue one and white one making the rounds, but they're both in Italy last I heard so it don't look good they'll be in Conneticut by next week. I was hoping to drive a regular coupe and Gransport back to back to feel the differences.

The Gransport website on maserati.com makes the car very appealing, especially the raw sound of its racing exhaust!!!! I'm a big fan of buying a car in its last year of production for the simple reason the bugs are mostly out of it. However, I do wish a manual was available to avoid any big maintanance issues down the road with cambiocorsa.

For $105K nothing else appeals to me new car wise with the exception of the new Aston Martin AMV8, but that still a year away and I wouldn't want to buy the first year run.

Phil
8)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Any word on production numbers on Gransport yet? I think if I had to take a guess I'd say 100-200 units for North America. I figure if the regular coupes are sitting on the lots at dealers across America, these will too given their $20K more than the regular coupe. Maybe a discount can be had? :D

I assume a lot of answers will come to pass next week at the Conneticut event. I'll pass on any facts I come across to the group on this board.

Phil
8)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Scott,

When did you get your invite? I still haven't received mine. I have a contact at Ferrari/Maser headquarters and left him a message on whether the invite was in the mail or will I just have to show at the reception tent. If it is a mailed invite, it better get to me asap!! He emailed me about 10 days ago saying the invite was on its way but I have yet to get it.

Phil
8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.