1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sweet vid. Thanks for posting. Should have made the plane dead stall at the top of the vert mile...the Bug had to darn near stop then get back to full speed again. What a car...if only I had an understanding wife and an extra million and a half :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sound of that machine just blows my mind away... :D

But you're right, the Veyron paid a huge price when decelerating... anyway, it is a really cool vid and shows (once again) the power that kit of metal has.

I need to work harder, harder, harder, harder, harder (couldn't care less about the missus TBH)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Ed......

Working harder may not be enough... Paying for a Jet Fighter needs some friends from the middle east! : - )

·
Registered
478 Posts
Troesma, I'm out near Maidenhead (Marlow) although my GS is at home in NY. Any time you're out this way drop me a note, would love to check out your car.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Troesma, I'm out near Maidenhead (Marlow) although my GS is at home in NY. Any time you're out this way drop me a note, would love to check out your car.
Cool, no probs. Are you working in J&J (client of mine)? Maybe need to Maidenhead next week. However, there are 2 events this WE, one is the London Beckton meet and a Kent run. PM you details later.

Ed

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
478 Posts
No, just staying here in Maidenhead/Marlow area when in the country (2-3 weeks/month) and work is in Bracknell. Looking forward to the info.

Peter

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks good. Great if anyone's coming from this side of town, otherwise I could show up in my........rented Vectra! Although I'm off to see Black Sabbath at Wembley Arena Saturday nite, so will have few wisps of my dignity left Sunday morning anyway!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good. Great if anyone's coming from this side of town, otherwise I could show up in my........rented Vectra! Although I'm off to see Black Sabbath at Wembley Arena Saturday nite, so will have few wisps of my dignity left Sunday morning anyway!
Anyone on 4 wheels accepted... now, whether you will be in 1 piece after the Black Sabbath gig is a different story :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
Plan on seeing me there one way or another. Does the group stay there for a while or hit the road immediately? Need to know what time to head out.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Plan on seeing me there one way or another. Does the group stay there for a while or hit the road immediately? Need to know what time to head out.
We do stay for a while chatting and so on, and then hit the road (but that depends on consensus and whether we all agree to head same way). I'll check timings and be back to you tomorrow. PM me for your email details.

Ed

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ed,

My rig, which will not be with me on Sunday, is attached.
Looks sweet...

As for the meet, it will start at 10 AM (although I reckon ppl will still be arriving by 10:30) and would last for 2 hours max before heading somewhere.

Sent you my mobile via PM, just in case. That's the one hooked to the car.

Hope to see you on Sunday and for weather to hold.

Ed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts