Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many people don't seem to be up on this yet, except for every mid 90's Civic, Accord, and Chevy Suburban owner, at least around here, but Xenon Plug and Play Conversion kits have hit absolute rock bottom, cheaper than ever. The average Xenon conversion kit on EBAY ranges from $70-$100 (shipped), people probably think its low quality crap, but every one of my friends have slowly added these kits without any problems so far. Most of them come with at least a year warranty.

Personally, I added a 8000K Kit, it just flat out transformed the car. It now looks a Ferrari approaching instead of a mid 80's XJ-12. For those who aren't sure, the M128/M138 has H1 bulbs so the kit to be ordered is the H1 Xenon Plug and Play kit, install took no more than 30 minutes.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Change not only the Xenon kit, ...

My experience you also have to replace the wire which connected to the kit, the original wire might be too thin to carry the strong electric current as needed for Xenon and will be burned in short period of time. But that's back in 1999 time, the latest Xenon kit might already come with everything it needed. Anyway, Xenon is cool. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts