1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
110 Posts
Maybe the idiot should never have let them move the car after seeing the control issue???

·
Registered
110 Posts
Think for a minute. He was holding a broken control arm in his hand, yet he let them try to roll the vehicle onto the flatbed minus a dolly under that corner. This guy is truly clueless about autos.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm pretty sure he is more knowledgeable about cars (especially exotics) than 99.9% of people on this forum.

·
Super Moderator
3,772 Posts
I'm pretty sure he is more knowledgeable about cars (especially exotics) than 99.9% of people on this forum.
Possibly true, however I wouldn't let the CEO of Cisco configure my firewalls.....

Come to think if it, I make good money running an IT team, and *I* wouldn't let me configure a firewall :D

C

·
Registered
110 Posts
Seeing is disbelieving.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I wouldn't let the CEO of Cisco configure my firewalls.....

True, but this guy has a lot of videos on Youtube and you can tell he knows what he's doing. He also has a different mindset than most of us, he's fixing the cars with insurance money, he doesn't care or need to salvage small stuff to save some money.

Come to think if it, I make good money running an IT team, and *I* wouldn't let me configure a firewall :D

Uh... I wouldn't use CISCO in the first place. They're on the same level with Huawei, just with a different master. I would just have my team go through the whole pfSense source code and make my own build with open source hardware. Just like that. :nerd:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Update if anyone is still interested - the car was totaled, he bought it back from the insurance company for $12.5 and he's gonna rebuild it and use it as his personal daily driver.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Manipulative comes to mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
ddsski
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing