1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TELL THEM WHAT THEY'LL WIN, BOB!

"A new car!"

*applause*

"This Maserati offers a 4.2 litre engine, 6-speed transmission, radial tires, air conditioning, CD player and California emissions! It can be yours today if you answer this question correctly!"

"Why yes contestants, that beautiful Maserati can be yours if you answer this one question correctly. The category is...MYSTERY PARTS! All you have to do is identify this mystery part that I found floating around in my back seat today and tell me where it's supposed to go."

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hilarious.

I once spent a few days trying to figure that one out. I almost gave up, figuring it was a random piece of junk one of the kids dragged in. I agree with Mark, expoxy would work best. Mine now sits in the seat pocket, because I'm too lazy to fix it for good.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha

I see those all the time. The plastic clips that hold them on are pretty fragile. To be honest you're probably better off epoxying it.
yeah, the little clippy thing is busted. half of my car is currently being held together by crazy glue. I'm screwed if it ever actually rains out here.

And to claim your prize....go out into your garage, and start your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts