Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading a thread a couple months ago about the rear sensor on a GT or a QP that wouldn't stop even after the gear is put into park or drive. Got my GT recently and now realize how annoying it is. Any word on if Maserati is going to fix this bug? Anyone know how to reprogram this?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yea I mentioned this in my GT review. This thing bugs the shit out of me. The beep from the "not wearing seatbelt" is as annoying.

·
Registered
191 Posts
cant be disabled ?

I thought there was some mention in gran turismo manual about disabling this parking sensor.......?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree it’s very annoying, and the orange light about the seat belt in the dash board.
If anybody find out how to disable them let me know!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, you can disable the parking sensor altogether. But, I still need this function to get in tight spots and because my tint is almost limosine-dark. I think this is a bug that Maserati needs to create a patch for... but I have a feeling it will never happen.

Regarding the seat belt beep in my car... it's weird - the car only beeps once at ignition when I get in the driver's side, but it beeps several times for the passenger's side when you don't wear the belt.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm 99% satisfied with my GranTurismo and am very proud driving it around.... except when:

1. someone is with me and the beep won't stop after I finish parking my car in reverse. you'd figure that given all the sophisticated technology in this expensive ride, they'd write a simple algorithm commanding the beeping to stop when the gear is taken out of reverse.

2. the key. couldn't maserati spend more than $10 to make this key? in comparison to the car price, the key is a bit severe. if it didn't have the trident logo, i would think it was a hyundai key.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts