Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a solution to this?

Not my biggest pet peeve in the world - just annoying.

But those two side rear view mirrors.

Like I guess you put the car in reverse and it does all this movement bull$hit.

I don't really mind that as much.

But every once in a while the mirrors reset in a diffrent position and I have to adjust it.

Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
I simply try to avoid reversing ;)

Just kidding, it is a bit annoying, but you can memorise the mirrors' position via the seat position memory buttons, so you should be able to just press either 1 or 2 again if the mirrors don't correctly realign themselves once you put the car back in 1st gear.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I believe that if you turn the button that selects right-left mirror to the left(driver's mirror) the passenger mirror won't move when you shift to reverse.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
This auto dip function, is it avail on the granturismo? Mine don't look like its working if there is.

See my post above. Have you try switching from one mirror to the other?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes, I did. I had this function on my former ride and I understand it works when mirror selection is on the driver side + reverse gear engaged...however I hv tried both sides and it didn't work on my current GT.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine does that...... I just put it down to quirky italian electronics!!! I sometimes think that the car just thinks "Do you know what??? I just don't fancy doing the whole mirror thing today. Please try again tomorrow and I'll consider it"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts