Maserati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
noggin'n'natter

"am always up for a noggin'n'natter with fellow petrol-heads in SL-area or nearby"

Currently I'm in Windsor first thing in the morning (Claremont coffee shop top of the high street) and in the evening (The Courner Bar that was just up from the Victoria Barracks ({Lemon Tree now}) or the Two Brewers by the gate to the long walk ..... all three within spitting distance of each other if you know the area....

So if you or anyone else fancy's a morning Coffee or a beer one eve let me know on [email protected]

Later Keith

·
Registered
450 Posts
Very few Maseratis' here in Scotland. I've seen two Spyders and another red Coupe (no not you shed 17 as this one was an 02 registered car). There are the odd GT and QP too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Based in Scotland. Have owned the car since June; just discovered this site but have been posting on The Maserati Forum for a while.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Very few Maseratis' here in Scotland...
... plus the odd Gransport.

Oh yes - and I note a Quattroporte with registration which reads "soo slow" (and I am told this is one of a pair - with the other reg "noo slow"). Don't suppose either driver reads this board?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys, just signed up, I usually lurk around another well known Mas forum. My postcode is CH (Wirral).
Masermad, I spend most weekends in the summer on a boat in Deganwy (North Wales) which neck of the woods are you from?
Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Losing power and it backfiring when starting from cold. Replaced the Lambour sensor as that was the fault code I was getting fixed it for a week, But it’s started happening again. Ordered another sensor should come in the next day or so. Don an emissions check so it’s not the CATs going down, cleaned out the throttle body 2.
And also the other day I noticed a knocking noise when the car is ticking over, which I think is the thrust bearing, as the noise stops when I press down on the clutch.

Any help would be great as I don’t really want to take it to dealers.

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
I know it is a bit of a trek for you but he guys down at Emblem in Southampton are really good and helpful, will not rip you off quite the opposite, they changed one of the rear arms (I wanted them both changed they pretty much refused, insisting it was ok, how refressing is that) they have worked on mine since I bought it 18 months now, the car is now pretty much perfect, not experienced your particular problem so cannot help directly..

They are really helpfull over the phone mention my name Keith Groves ask for Martin one of the owners or Darren (who does the most of the work on the massers) 01202 743620 emblemsportscars.co.uk. if you call them say hi from me..

Let me know how you get on if you call them [email protected]

BTW: if you are in the AA just get them out and get them to take the car down there, which they will do for no charge if you say the car is not be driven

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know it is a bit of a trek for you but he guys down at Emblem in Southampton are really good and helpful, will not rip you off quite the opposite, they changed one of the rear arms (I wanted them both changed they pretty much refused, insisting it was ok, how refressing is that) they have worked on mine since I bought it 18 months now, the car is now pretty much perfect, not experienced your particular problem so cannot help directly..

They are really helpfull over the phone mention my name Keith Groves ask for Martin one of the owners or Darren (who does the most of the work on the massers) 01202 743620 emblemsportscars.co.uk. if you call them say hi from me..

Let me know how you get on if you call them [email protected]

BTW: if you are in the AA just get them out and get them to take the car down there, which they will do for no charge if you say the car is not be driven
Thanks for that will give them a try if i get no luck with it.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, new to the forum, I'm from Berkshire in the UK.... I own a Maserati Gransport MC Victory (bought about a month ago)

Regards

Peter Gadsby

41 - 60 of 70 Posts