Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Scottish here too

Hi, I am Scottish/British born and raised, living in Springfield, VA USA.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
You need to recruit some of your friends to the site, tell your service guy about the site he'll then hopefully tell a lot of his clients to check the site out too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'ts a bit dusty and dark down here !

Never been to this part of the site before. I saw your post re: the sub forums and thought I'd take a look.

Add me to the small band of Brits on the site. Yorkshire, born and Hovis bread.

We must be up-to half-a-dozen by now.:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Another one here. Never seem much UK action on here, so havent registered until today. Site mentioned above seems to be UK focused with soem great knowledge on board. No pun intended.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I forgive you the peek caps and whippets bit alex all balanced by the fact you got taste in the GS , anuvver brit here been on the forum a while 9 months ish now ,

Come on here every now and again when im bored and no movement on maseratiforum.co.uk then come off deeply depressed when i hear the yanks whinging about there fuel prices and prices for parts ( they should come over here) and get screwed because of that spineless idiot Gordon Brown and his brainless controller George Bush.

ooooh was gonna start a rant about Bushy bad way to start the day i'll do it tonite instead

Regards lozcb MK5 or BN13

·
Registered
17 Posts
More Brits

It depends where you classify HERE.
I just signed up.
Miami Paul, located Miami FL.
Departed from the UK in '93.
2002 Maserati Coupe GT stick, or manual if you prefer English.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Keith

I did email you, but no reply. I am back in the UK next week, before we head off to the South of France by road for a few days. I'm more than willing to meet for a beer, does anyone else on the Forum live in the same area.

Cheers
Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Postcodes!

Hi, ye olde groupe of Britishe peoples....

How about we post out postcodes (first 4 digits for privacy) so we can see where we all are! I'll go first:

GU18

Enter into Google maps to see!

Who's next?
d

1 - 20 of 67 Posts