Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Scottish here too

Hi, I am Scottish/British born and raised, living in Springfield, VA USA.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'ts a bit dusty and dark down here !

Never been to this part of the site before. I saw your post re: the sub forums and thought I'd take a look.

Add me to the small band of Brits on the site. Yorkshire, born and Hovis bread.

We must be up-to half-a-dozen by now.:)

·
Registered
274 Posts
I forgive you the peek caps and whippets bit alex all balanced by the fact you got taste in the GS , anuvver brit here been on the forum a while 9 months ish now ,

Come on here every now and again when im bored and no movement on maseratiforum.co.uk then come off deeply depressed when i hear the yanks whinging about there fuel prices and prices for parts ( they should come over here) and get screwed because of that spineless idiot Gordon Brown and his brainless controller George Bush.

ooooh was gonna start a rant about Bushy bad way to start the day i'll do it tonite instead

Regards lozcb MK5 or BN13

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Keith

I did email you, but no reply. I am back in the UK next week, before we head off to the South of France by road for a few days. I'm more than willing to meet for a beer, does anyone else on the Forum live in the same area.

Cheers
Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Postcodes!

Hi, ye olde groupe of Britishe peoples....

How about we post out postcodes (first 4 digits for privacy) so we can see where we all are! I'll go first:

GU18

Enter into Google maps to see!

Who's next?
d

1 - 20 of 70 Posts