·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on the forum tried this?

·
Registered
709 Posts
That looks like an interesting setup but I wonder if they included access to the stock trip meter and setup screens. I'm curious what the cost and parts list is, I can do the install myself but if it's too much I wouldn't bother because of how little I use the car.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
That looks beautiful. Honestly the only place the car lacks, in my opinion. I'd be interested in having them do a fabrication.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I love the button integration on the top. The head unit is $2k by itself though!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, i do have a QPS GTS (2009) here in Germany. I would be interested how you have managed the installation of the Alpine?
Thank you very much for a short feedback

·
Registered
12 Posts
I done it the other way round went buying the unit. Luckily in my case only $190 touch screen Pioneer which is up for sale, but only to realize that I lose all other trip functions which you want man and most importantly you lose the friggin CLOCK man which IS Maserati if ever there was a thing. Ive seen that youtube video and until the geezer can expand or explain how he gets these other things working which one of us would actually go for that? None man, that´s not understanding what kinda mans we are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts