Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please find out the parts number and costs for the QP Sport GT's alloy gas and brake pedals?

Anyone try retrofitting those on their QP?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi M! I have them on my QP. I'll have to look for part numbers. They are more expensive then I hoped for but I didn't ask price when I ordered them. Total price was around 350Eu.....I have the QP Sport lu pedals, the front trident (red lines), C-style trident (red lines) and brake discs (cross-drilled).....

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi jgt! thanks for your reply! did they have a hard time installing? (drilling thru metal? i havent check what's under the rubber cover)

·
Registered
278 Posts
they charged me 70Eu to install them so it shouldn't be too difficult. They also charged me 2Eu for 8 screws to screw them on....the difference with origional is that they screwed the gas pedal on with the same screws as the brake pedal (original foto attached)....Just checked my bill. Sadly part numbers are not mentioned. Gas pedal was 240Eu and brake pedal 150Eu....

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
JGT said:
Gas pedal was 240Eu and brake pedal 150Eu....
Paying too much for something we stomp on all the time. *sigh*

·
Registered
278 Posts
I know Avantgarde, I know......now I always ask prices 1st...always learn from your mistakes.....but the pedals do feel and look better....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts